Honey Cinnamon Grilled Peaches!
Grilled peaches are the perfect summer-time dessert. Very simple and very delicious.
- preheat grill to high, make sure it is clean
- slice peaches in half and remove the pit
- in a sauce pan combine:
- 2 T Ghee or butter
- 2 T honey
- 2 t cinnamon
- melt down all ingredients
- brush peach halves with cinnamon, honey, ghee mixture
- place face down on grill, and brush outer halves with remaining mix
- flip after 3-4 minutes and continue grilling until fork tender
- top with fresh whipped cream