The Liebster Award!
So my good friend over at LivingLovingPaleo.com nominated my blog for the Liebster Award! I couldn’t be happier. LivingLovingPaleo or Kristen and I have been social media friends for a long time now and I refer to her as “K-Dawg”. K-Dawg has such an inspirational story which you can read here. You should totally follow K-Dawg, you will not be disappointed!
So the Liebster award is intended for up-and-coming blogs and helps get some visibility and also connect bloggers to each other. As part of the award process, I get to answer some fun questions and pay it forward to other awesome and deserving bloggers whose work I enjoy.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
So here are the questions K-Dawg asked her nominees to answer:
1. What inspired you to begin a gluten-free lifestyle?
- I went Paleo/Primal to change my life. I was severely overweight, had high blood-pressure and had the gout all by the young age of 28! It was time for a change and Paleo was the answer!
2. What is something that you wish the world knew about you?
- How much I enjoy spending time at home and enjoying life! I love my friends and family and try to make the most out of everyday.
3. What are you most proud of, or what is your biggest accomplishment?
- I would say losing 130lbs, it was a hard road but here I am 2 years later and still doing it.
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
- Listen to music and cook. There is nothing more enjoyable to me. I also like to workout and enjoy the warm weather when it is here.
5. What is your absolute favorite food to eat?
- Any seafood. I live in the Ocean State or Rhode Island, the quality of seafood here is unreal. I try to eat it as much as possible.
So here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
- itsmecharlotte.com – I recently just started to follow Charlotte and have been very impressed!
- theprimalyogi.com – She is a new friend of mine as well, I mean her tagline is “Bacon, Back Bends and Bucketlists” – How can you go wrong?
- adashofmeg.com – A Nutritionist who loves food and lifting, how amazing is that! She rocks!
- TheGingerJuicer.com – Absolutely stunning food. You will love LOL.
- TheFreckledFood.com – My favorite blog about Paleo food and treats! Rachael is awesome!
- TheRecipeForHealing.com – I have been following Meg for a long time and love her work!
- TheLittleHoneyBee.com – Amy is such a nice girl with amazing recipes!
So here are my questions for the five above :
- What inspired you to eat and cook healthy?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What is your favorite food to cook and eat?
- Who are some of your favorite healthy food bloggers?
- What do you wish to accomplish with your blog?